Grants Program Coordinator for Christian Non-Profit Org. (Indianapolis Northwest Side)
We are seeking to hire a Grants Program Coordinator for a Christian Organization. Utilize your skills and life to increase and serve Jesus Christ by working alongside us in saving babies and souls.
- Exceptional knowledge & experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps and administrative tasks.
- Exceptional ability & desire to manage in detail multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven analytical & organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity.
- Adaptability & flexibility in day-to-day operations.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills.
Requirement: Four-year Bachelor’s Degree or at least five years or longer of Administrative experience.
If you are highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.