Minister of The Invitation Evangelism Program
Minister of The Invitation Evangelism Program for Christian Non-Profit Org.
Title: Minister of the Invitation Evangelism Program
Reports to: President and Global Project Manager
Location: Pre-Born! Headquarters – Indianapolis, IN
Budget: By Project – Managed by President and Global Project Manager
Collaboration: Ministers of Programs, Marketing and Technology
Hours: 40 weekly (exempt)
Pre-Born is a grant maker that partners exclusively with life-affirming pregnancy clinic across the nation. We seek to glorify Jesus Christ by leading and equipping pregnancy clinics to save more babies and souls.
We are seeking the following:
A team player that is versatile and flexible to meet the needs of the Invitation evangelism grant program. A driven planner and detail-oriented leader that has the ability to stabilize and expand the program. Able to multitask and accommodate tasks as assigned by the President or as needed by fellow team members. Ability to systematically follow through the developed process and maintain reporting and follow up communication with Pre-Born partner pregnancy clinics.
- Love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and maturity in spiritual warfare
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Principle and the Code of Christian Conduct
- Intercession before God on behalf of all facets of ministry
- Fidelity to a biblical, evangelical growing lifestyle
- One hundred percent pro-life stance
- A strong desire to serve Jesus Christ in a position of administration leadership
- Knowledge in non-profit operation, preferably in the pregnancy clinic space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/ degree.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Experience and comfortability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Exceptional desire and ability to manage detail in simultaneous, ongoing projects in addition to accommodating high priority projects
- Ability to work with different team members with varying degrees of expertise and experiences
- Ability to anticipate grant program needs
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity
- Ability to thrive under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to different organizations’ and management requirements
- Ability to travel
Scope of Work:
- Overall management of The Invitation evangelism grant program, including, but not limited to:
- Prospecting, establishing, and coordinating regional training seminars across the nation
- Coordinating the national launch of a training dimensional mailer
- Engaging with individual trainees and pregnancy clinics throughout the grant pipeline
- Calculating the amount and coordinating the disbursement of funding
- Managing clinics’ grant compliance
- Monitoring metrics and statistics and delivering reports for internal and external distribution
- Working collaboratively with the Minister of Programs to coordinate Invitation evangelism trainings for clinics within other grant programs
- Accommodating projects given by management in to help overall team goals and tasks
- Using your life to serve the living Christ
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.