Minister of Logistics and Data Management for Christian Non-Profit Org. (Pre-Born! Headquarters – Indianapolis Northwest Side)
Directly responsible for maintaining office inventory, especially ensuring that mailing supplies are updated, ordered and always readily available. Responsible for all monthly mailings and receipting, with accuracy of all information related to each mailing. Responsible for all details relating to the mailing such as prep, print, stuff, labeling and stamping and running the in-house mailing machines. Responsible for doing administrative and office related runs/errands.
Hours: 9:00 – 5:00 PM, and weekend events.
Character qualities: Integrity, orderliness, diligence, perseverance, dedication, speed, accuracy, attention to detail, driven initiator, conscientiousness, pro-activity, timeliness, structure and organization, excellent time management, flexibility, adaptability, multi-tasker, ability to troubleshoot logistical problems, critical thinker, ability to drive and manage deadlines.
General: Must be able to manage time in order to meet printing, mailing and receipting deadlines. Must be able to establish a routine and contingency to ensure accurate, expedient and efficient process of mailing out donor-related information. Must be able to manage time well, and ability to juggle different mailing needs and keep up with the scheduled timeline. Capable of putting content together, anticipate organizational logistical and inventory needs, order supplies and accurately and fiscally conscientious stock ministry supplies. Physically able to run errands as necessitated by day to day administration and operations.
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Principle. With a strong desire to serve Jesus Christ.
- Intercession before God on behalf of all facets of ministry.
- Love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Fidelity to a biblical, evangelical growing lifestyle. 100% pro-life.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office, administration, databases, design, print & mail operations, and management of an office.
- Exceptional ability & desire to manage detail in simultaneous projects on an ongoing basis-an implementer.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity.
- Excellent time and self-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to different organizations’ and management requirements.
- Ability to anticipate organizational logistical and inventory needs.
- Must be excellent, patient and willing to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Must be a critical thinker.
- Able to work efficiently and conscientiously alone and with a team both, as need arise.
- Ability to develop, maintain and file inventory tools.
- Work with Data Management Team to ensure that all list for mailing and receipting is accurate.
- Collect client stories and pictures for mailing and receipting pieces.
- Prepare content and submit to Minister of Marketing, Communications, and Design for proofreading.
- Print all mailing pieces.
- Generate receipts and printed proofs for final approval by Global Project Manager.
- Ensure the accuracy of all printed information prior to reproduction.
- Timely mailing of different receipts (Minor, Tier 2 Major Donors, and Tier 1 Major Donors).
- Ensure mailing of monthly fulfillment packages to new donors.
- Ensure sending of materials requested – either from management, customer relations and other sources.
- Develop and inventory and logistics tracking tool.
- Maintain supplies and develop fiscally conscientious par levels for inventory.
- Develop and maintain a competitive list of vendors and expenses related to supplies and inventory.
- Maintain the orderliness of stock room and mailing room.
- Co-responsible with Executive Assistant for proper filing of copies of monthly receipts and the spreadsheets used for receipting.
- Help monitor inventory and coordinate operational supplies with Minister of Data and logistics.
- Assist in sending our minor donor requests for information, packages and other items.
- Assist in managing calls via grasshopper method as it pertains to general ministry inquiry and minor donor issues and relations.
- Run ministry errands and Post Office runs daily and as often as necessary.
- Responsible for informing management regarding equipment breakdown.
- Develop, manage, execute, and meet mailing deadlines as established and approved by Global Project Manager.
- Communicate frequently with Data Management and Logistics team to ensure that data accuracy, availability for mailing needs are proactively generated to expediently execute tasks.
- Preparing and generating Year End Receipts.
- Generating event receipts and accurate Balance Sheet.
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send us your resume: email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.