Minister of Marketing, Communications and Design
Minister of Marketing, Communications and Design (Remote employment with monthly Pre-Born! Office visits)
Remote Supervision: Director of Operations/Global Project Manager
Budget: By Project
Collaboration: By project with all team members across the organization
Character Qualities: Integrity, orderliness, diligence, perseverance, dedication, speed, accuracy, attention to detail, driven initiator, conscientiousness, pro-activity, timeliness, structure and organization, time management, adaptability, teachable
General: A driven planner and creative designer that is versatile and flexible to meet the multifaceted marketing and media needs for the organization. A team-player that is able to work with various marketing needs as it pertains to the departments of (but not limited to) Development and Client Services. Able to multitask and accommodate tasks as assigned by the President or as needed by fellow team members. Willingness to assist other team members meet interdepartmental deadlines and general organizational deadlines (i.e. summer campaigns and appeals). Ability to teach and collaborate with other team members to develop media plans for events, development and other organizational expansion endeavors. Primarily responsible for producing aforementioned marketing plans and presenting it for approval. Assist in strengthening and structuring the organization’s mailing, digital communications and marketing database and processes.
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Principle, with a strong desire to serve Jesus Christ in a position of administration leadership.
- Intercession before God on behalf of all facets of ministry. Fidelity to a biblical, evangelical growing lifestyle. 100% pro-life.
- Expertise in non-profit operation, preferably in the Pregnancy Center space.
- Maturity in spiritual warfare, love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- BA or equivalent experience/degree.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office suite, webpage development, graphic design, proofreading, developing media and marketing plans and both verbal and written communications.
- Exceptional ability and desire to manage detail in simultaneous projects on an ongoing basis as well as willingness to accommodate high priority/urgent campaigns.
- Effectively work with different team members with varying degrees of expertise and experiences.
- Ability to anticipate organizational needs.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity.
- Experience establishing and conservatively managing budgets.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to different organizations and management requirements, ability to travel.
- Primarily responsible for developing a media and marketing plan and helping ensure that it is carried out to completion.
- Ensure that deadlines that are established according to the plan is carried out in a timely manner.
- Help develop brochures, create and design mailing and other printed materials, design webpages and created digital campaigns.
- Help develop donor videos from concepts and direction received from President.
- Help develop general marketing and mailing plan (snail mail, digital and social media plan) for reflective of organizational annual plan and calendar.
- Marketing and campaigns profit and loss.
- Help develop Virtuous workflows and marketing capacity.
- Manage, maintain and improve current organizational website.
- Help develop Standardized Procedure for scope of responsibility.
- Using your life to serve the living Christ.
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send us your resume: email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.