Minister of Programs
Minister of Programs for Christian Non-Profit Org. (Pre-Born! Headquarters – Indianapolis Northwest Side)
The Minister of Grant Programming is Responsible for execution, accuracy, expediency, follow-through, compliance, professionalism, and ultimate success of grant programming nationally.
Hours: 40 /Week
Character Qualities: Integrity, winsomeness, leadership, orderliness, diligence, perseverance, loyalty, dedication, speed, accuracy, attention to detail, driven initiator
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Principle with a strong desire to serve Jesus Christ in a position of administration.
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Fidelity to a biblical, evangelical growing lifestyle. 100% pro-life.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office, administration and data analysis
- Exceptional ability & desire to manage detail in simultaneous projects on an ongoing basis-an implementer.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity.
- Natural love for people and inherent ability to communicate, connect and build relationships with them
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills.
- Understanding of and experience in Pregnancy Clinic related ministry
- Adaptability and flexibility to different organizational and managerial requirements.
- Ability to anticipate both program needs, and leadership urgent needs and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Ensuring ongoing and increasing success of the program
- Managing incoming and outgoing documentation (including, but not limited to contracts and invoices)
- Helping to construct and maintain an administrative flow for the program
- Tracking grant contract compliance and proper filing of associated documents
- Creating and disseminating thorough weekly reports
- Drawing key conclusions from gathered data
- Closely collaborating inter-departmentally to ensure seamless program functioning
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please apply below.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.