Minister of Programs for Christian Non-Profit Org. (Pre-Born! Headquarters – Indianapolis Northwest Side)
Report: Global Project Manager
Location: Pre-Born Headquarters
Scope: Client Services Programs and Event Assistance
Collaboration: Leadership and Client Services Department
Hours: 40 minimum/ Events may be variable
Function: Leadership, management and implementation of all facets of the client services programs of Pre-Born! nationally. Responsible for execution, accuracy, expediency, follow through, compliance, professionalism and ultimate success of Operation Equip, The Invitation, PCSP Award Program, Imago Dei, admin support of field staff, facilitation of Client Services events and site visits, ultrasound, evangelism Arrow tracking in partner clinics, facilitation of communication for the aforementioned. Enhancing the appreciation of and participation in PB and its programs to clinics nationally.
Character Qualities: Integrity, orderliness, diligence, perseverance, dedication, speed, accuracy, attention to detail, driven initiator, conscientiousness, pro-activity, timeliness, structure and organization, time management, adaptability, teachable.
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Principle. With a strong desire to serve Jesus Christ.
- Intercession before God on behalf of all facets of ministry.
- Maturity in spiritual warfare, love for the gospel of Jesus Christ, eager to submit to authority.
- Fidelity to a biblical, evangelical growing lifestyle. 100% pro-life.
- Exceptional ability & desire to mange detail in simultaneous projects on an ongoing basis-an implementer.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office, administration, databases, print & mail operations, and management of an office.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity.
- Natural love for people and inherent ability to communication, connect and build relationship with them.
- Ability to work under pressure, self initiate, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to different organizations’ and management requirements.
- Responsibility for success of this program.
- Applications, Contracts written, signed, filed.
- Evaluating clinics on vetting matrix.
- Contract compliance – videos, key points, stories, filed properly.
- Isolate key videos, stories and pics for development use.
- Ultrasound machine distribution, documentation & warrantee.
- Nurse training Program leadership.
- Daily tracking, reporting, website update, dashboard.
- Daily progression of program with Field staff.
- Site visit coordination and follow up. Evaluation of site visits implemented.
- Participation in site visits.
- Clinic progression and grant administration executed expediently.
- Ongoing monthly statistic compliance, collection and filing.
- Continuous improvement forwarded for entire program
Pre-Born Child Sponsorship Award Program
- Communication with Clinics for all facets of the PCSP.
- Setting up and participation in events.
- Monthly compliance.
- Administration of PCSP program.
- Selection of monthly story and pic from clinic compliance and communication.
- Ensure quality monthly letters, crediting of local clinics.
- Distribution of funds according to contract.
- Continuous improvement forwarded for entire program.
- Communication with Clinics for all facets of the event(s).
- Setting up and participation in events.
- Day of coordination and communication.
- Professional follow through after event including, survey, distribution of material, and recording of improvements for next event
Communication and coordination of quarterly Imago Dei online sessions
Continuous improvement forwarded for entire program.
Volunteer and Internship Programs (to add capacity)
- Church & School Partnerships
- Candidate selection & integration
- Program criterion
- Mentoring and training
Compensation: As discussed
- Using your life to serve the living Christ.
- Paid Vacation commensurate to tenure
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance.
- Disability insurance.
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send us your resume: email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.