Vice President of Operations for Christian Non-Profit Org. (Pre-Born! Headquarters – Indianapolis Northwest Side)
Reports to: President
Scope: A hands-on, strategic implementer of the ministry’s mission. A leader providing stability, capacity & excellence to enable the expansion of the mission of Pre-Born! through the following: Leadership and implementation of all facets of administration for Pre-Born! and it’s various projects nationally, to include: office operations, HR, travel, finance & accounting, management reporting, administrative support for internal operations and advancement, concert operations. Responsible for accuracy, expediency, professionalism and recommendations for expansion and quality improvement of the above as well as the support of field operations in Los Angeles and nationally on a daily basis. Collaborate with Leadership team to create establish scalable, immediate and long term strategic organizational plan.
Collaboration: Pre-Born! Leadership/Management Team
Hours: 9:00 – 5:00 PM, and weekend events.
Company Provided Items: Work Phone – Work Laptop
Character Qualities: Integrity, orderliness, diligence, perseverance, dedication, speed, accuracy, critical thinking, attention to detail, driven initiator, conscientiousness, pro-activity, timeliness, structure and organization, time management, flexibility, adaptability, teachable, humility and respectfulness.
- Agreement with and adherence to the Statement of Faith and Principle. With a strong desire to serve Jesus Christ in a position of administration leadership.
- Intercession before God on behalf of all facets of ministry. Fidelity to a biblical, evangelical growing lifestyle. 100% pro-life.
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- Expertise in non-profit operation, preferably in the Pregnancy Center space.
- Maturity in spiritual warfare, love for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- MBA or equivalent experience/degree.
- Ability to effectively lead a team.
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office, administration, databases, print & mail operations, and management of an office.
- Exceptional ability and desire to manage detail in simultaneous projects on an ongoing basis…a multi-tasking implementer.
- Functional understanding of accounting and FASB reports.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate program and organizational needs, and calculate risks when dealing with administrative and operational tasks.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills to ensure data and programmatic integrity.
- Experience establishing and conservatively managing budgets.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to work efficiently on a team while having strong self-management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to different organizations’ and management requirements, ability to travel.
- Ability to write with acceptable proofreading skills.
- Ability to anticipate program and organizational needs and calculate risks when dealing with administrative and operational tasks.
- High capacity and self-initiating/proactive.
Principle Leadership Accountabilities:
I. Local Ministry Operational Leadership and Implementation
- Annually construct, adhere to, and update budget with President.
- Ensure the highest standard of excellence in finances and QuickBooks.
- Manage excellence in the HR function.
- Receipt donors.
- File organization: hard and electronic.
- Print, mail, and bulk mail operations.
- Manage drop-box, website, software and copiers/printers.
- Mass emails, newsletters.
- Maintain accuracy of donor data-base and credit card processing.
- Successful execution of direct mail and email operations.
- Ensure compliance and timeliness with all contracts, regulations and IRS requirements.
- Successful execution of fundraising events.
- Leadership and understanding of the excellence of management information systems.
- Lead quality improvement in all ministry collaterals processes, both internal and external.
- Personnel & benefits administration.
- Projects and assignments as delegated by the President.
II. National Project Leadership and Implementation
Concerts and Events:
- Manage contracting of concerts and events.
- Manage understanding & communication with local directors
- Manage promotion, progress and documentation
- Manage events and concerts on the night of.
- Attend events as necessary for PCSP and vols.
- Construct P&L and distribute revenue, pay vendors.
- Leading the internal implementation of accounting department processes in support of the CPA outsource accuracy and ministry compliance.
- Assist with the preparation of assigned monthly account reconciliations and variance documentation.
- Assist with payroll, accounts receivable and/or accounts payable functions and proper coding.
- Enter data into and generate reports from the ministry information systems/programs.
- Retrieve, file, organize and archive financial records as necessary.
- Bi-weekly review for the accuracy and entry of payroll.
- Processing of deposits throughout each week
- Check printing, W-9 securing & documentation.
- Supervision of accounting clerk(s).
- Preparation of documents for audit.
- Administration of company travel.
- Administrative support for Development Officers and President.
- Lead excellence in execution of events to raise funds.
- Raise funds from personal contacts. a) Implementation of Development collaterals
- Using one’s life to glorify and serve Jesus Christ
- Paid Vacation per Employee Handbook
- 401 K (after working 1000 hours of first year employment)
Compensation: As discussed.
If you are a highly efficient and self-motivated person with the skills outlined above, and you have a heart for ministry, please send us your resume: email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.